2009年10月31日土曜日

Class #4 Friends

1. What are some subjects that you will never discuss with a friend?
I have no idea. I talk everything with my trust friends.

2. Do you have different friends for different parts of your life? If so, how are they different to you? Do you talk about different things? Go to different places? Give me some examples.
Yes. I am shy and do a lot of listening but not much talking. There are many great talke in my friends. There are peple that have a talk about interesting things, and people that have a talk about serious things. Also, I go to with my friends cinema, shopping and cafe and so on.

6 件のコメント:

  1. Hello,Jennifer.
    May I ask a question?
    What do you talk about interesting things?
    Favorite artist? Fashion?

    返信削除
  2. >naran-pet
    Thank you for your comment.

    I talk about fashion or favorite TV program...
    There are many topics!!
    Especially, I like to talk about my favorite artist.

    返信削除
  3. Hi,
    That's interesting!
    You talk everything!?
    I can't talk my serious problem, if i trust my friend.

    返信削除
  4. Hi!
    Your opinion is ideal.
    I want to talk everything with my friends too, but I actually can't talk about serious subjects.
    I realized that reliable friends are very important.

    返信削除
  5. hey ya
    you are so lucky coz you have some trust friends!
    i cant talk everything with my friends though i know they are so cool.

    返信削除
  6. Hi!
    You may have a wanderful friend.
    It is good that you can talk everything.

    返信削除