2009年10月26日月曜日

Class #2 Death and Funerals

1.Death and Funerals

a. Do you have any international friends or a host family? If so, how would you express your condolences to them if a family member died? If not, then how would you express condolences to an American host family if their Grandmother died?
No, I haven't.
If my grandmother died, I just stand there.

I don't know the way of funeral. I never broke the precious time for my host family.
However If I can, I examine it, I want to do as much as possible.

b. Have you ever been to a foreign funeral?
I don't have ever been to a foreign funeral.


2. The language of Clothes

a.Why are Japanese designer label crazy? Why is what you wear so important?
I think that Japanese feel like status by having designer label.
However it is not so imprtant. Also, I think thathave declined over the past few years


b.What does “Don’t judge a book by it’s cover.” mean to you?
I think it means that we shouldn't regard by its appearance.
Also we don't know about it until finish a book.

2 件のコメント:

  1. hello :)

    your idea is exactly true.
    many japanese think that having designer label is kind a status.
    I like some designer label, but I don't think that doesn't show my status.

    返信削除
  2. >blackcherry

    Thank you for your comment!!
    I exactly don't have to deside that designer label is express the status.

    返信削除