2009年10月30日金曜日

Class #3 The Language of clothes

1. Do you judge people according to what they wear? Why?
I judge people by some measures according to what they wear. Because Ithink that the clothes show what kind of boy/girl he/she is.
Also, If I see the person who wear similar type of clothes, I feel close to the person.

2. Do you think Japanese society puts an importance on clothing when judging other people from another country?
No. Because many Japanese wear clothes that are in fashion, especially young people.
I think that we can judge as someone continue to age.


3. What colors are you wearing now? Do they reflect your mood?
I wear black dress and white jacket clothes now.
I have a lot of white and black clothes. They don't reflect my mood today.
Sometimes clothes reflect my mood in my case. For example, Iget the urge to wear more color clothes when I am good mood.

4 件のコメント:

  1. Hi JENNIFER.
    I think so too about a friend question no.1.
    This question is very difficult and I don't have idea too...

    返信削除
  2. Hi JENNIFER
    I have many black or white clothes. Howver it doesn't reflect my mood in my case, because I just choose color what I like.

    返信削除
  3. Thank you for your comment!!

    >Jall
    This question is difficuot to answer for me, too.
    I think that the person who wear unique clothes, it express to him/her personallity.

    >candy
    I agree with you, too.
    I like the black-and-white color!

    返信削除
  4. Hi!
    I agree with your opinion.
    If someone wearing clothes which are similar to mine, I'll feel friendly.

    返信削除