2009年10月22日木曜日

Class #1 Fall 2009

1. Do you agree with the web site's description?What do you do that can be called "wrapping"? and reasons for your actions.
I agree with web site. I surely think many goods is wrapped inidividual in Japan. It reason is convenient and easy to use. Also it appearance is good and looks very polite. Japanese more care about appearance than other people. I think that "wrapping" is the one of the Japanese culture.

2. a. Where do you go when you die?
I don't know. However I think that everyone become happy after dead. And I hope it.

b. Explain why do Japanese have death memorial services 1 month, 1 year, 3 years, 7 years, etc. after a person's death?
Put simply, it is traditional. In general, anniversary of the death of 30 years or 50 years are last. I think that I keep reminding read person. Memory gradually fade. However we can bring back to memory by it.

7 件のコメント:

  1. Hi!
    When i went to UK, there has no "wrapping" cultre at shop like Japan! I agree with your opinion!!
    I also hope everyone become happy after dead!:*)

    返信削除
  2. hi jennifer!
    I do hope there is heven and everyone become happy after dead!

    返信削除
  3. Hi!

    Your opinion about after death is very good!
    I want to become happy after die.

    返信削除
  4. I have a very negative image in one's death. However, "everyone become happy after dead" is very good idea. I really like your way of thinking.

    返信削除
  5. Hello, I think the reason that Japanese have death memorial services is tradditional as you. But religion is also related to the services, I think...

    返信削除
  6. hi!
    I agree with you.
    I hope everyone become happy after dead too. And then, I hope everyone can go to heaven.

    返信削除
  7. Hello.
    I agree your opinion.
    Death memorial service is traditional.

    返信削除