2009年12月7日月曜日

Class #8 Weddings

1.Since Japanese weddings are expensive, do you think having a massive wedding like Korea or UAE is a good idea? Why?
I don't know a wedding in Krea and UAE.
However I think that it is good because weddings are only one time.

2. What do you think about eloping? Is it a good idea or romantic? Why?
I think that it is romantic. It is like a drama! Not real!

3. Have you ever thought about having a wedding in a foreign location like Hawaii? Would you do it? Why?Or Why not?
I have ever thought it.
However it is very expensive...
I want to celebrate and come to a lot of people.
So I want to have a wedding in Japan.

4.What is your ideal wedding?
My ideak wedding is celebrated all people.
And, I want all people to feel happy.
I have not thought in detail.

5.What would you definitely do, wear or go to on that big day? Why is that important?
I wear beatiful white dress, and make up
I want to be perfect beatiful woman.

6. Have you ever been to a foreigner's wedding? What was your impression?
No,I haven't ever been to a foreigner's weddindg.
I want to go it.

8 件のコメント:

  1. Hi** Jennifer!
    I also want to go to foreigner's wedding!!
    it must be sooooo beautiful***

    返信削除
  2. I agree with you. I am very happy that my wedding makes my family, relatives and friends so happy!!

    返信削除
  3. Hi!!
    I also want to wear beautiful white dress♪♪
    You must be perfect beautiful woman.

    返信削除
  4. hello :)

    you have the same opinion as mine!
    I really want many my friends to come to my wedding, so I don't want to do it in foreign country.
    But I want to go to foreign country on a honeymoon!
    It must be wonderful :D

    返信削除
  5. Hi JENNIFER,
    If you go to foreigner's wedding which country do you want to go? I want to go Greek wedding, because the video was so funny for me:)!

    返信削除
  6. I agree with you. My ideal wedding also is clebrated all people.

    返信削除
  7. Hello!!
    I agree whith you.
    i want to wear white dress.

    返信削除
  8. Hi!
    I'd like to be celebrated many people,too.
    Wedding mekes people heppy, and the day becomes memorial day.
    For this, I think to be perfect beatiful woman is important point of the day.

    返信削除