2009年12月7日月曜日

Class #7 Superstitions

1.Do you think it is important to talk about superstitions in cross culture communication class? Why?
Yes, I think it is important in this class. I think that it is very useful. Also when we understand each other culture, it may express the hint.

2.Is communication affected by superstitions?
Ithink not so affected. Because I think that we use the superstitions in everyday conversation. Also, I seldom use the superstutuions.

3.Do you believe in superstitions? If yes, what superstitions do you believe?Why do you do, use, or believe in them?
I don't believe in superstitions.

4 件のコメント:

  1. you never believe any superstition? I don't want to blieve them but think about them sometimes.

    返信削除
  2. I also don't bleive in superstitions.

    返信削除
  3. Hi! Thank you for comment my blog.
    I agree with your the first opinion.
    Supertitions are very useful.when we understand each other culture, you got it as your knowledge.

    返信削除
  4. Hi!
    I agree your first opinion.
    But I don't agree third opinion.
    Why you don't believe in superstition?

    返信削除