2010年1月25日月曜日

Class #12 Education

I don't agree with the writer.

1,Read the a lot of books.
I think that reading books have a lot of good point.
For example, they give us various knowledge, and become imaginative. Also, we can read the Kanji. I think that many people regreted not to read when they were child. Alnd, We notice how important read the books.

2, We need to study Japanese more/
Japanese is mother langage for us. However, it is problem to fall the Japanese level. I think that we can't master English not to speak Japanese so much.

3, We have to have a communication each other.
Recently alomost people have a cell phone. So directly communication is increasing. I think that relationship less and less associated. For example, neighborly ties.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hiya.
    I don't think so.
    A chance of using Japanese are decreasing through cellpones and computers...I think...
    And recently, we often use "katakanago(Japanese English)".

    返信削除