2010年1月25日月曜日

Class #11 Men and Women

Do you agree or disagree with the author (who is Japanese).
This problem too dificult to answer agree or disagree.
The women and men situation has changed for decades.
We have the a lot of choices.
Specially, for several decades ago, almost of women are housewife.
However, now the working women are incresing.
I think that this is very good thing.
So, this article was shocked for me.
I want to marry in the future, and I want to be happy.
I wish all men in Japan haven't this opinion in the article.

4 件のコメント:

  1. Hi!
    I agree wiith you.
    Recently, Japanese women live them own life.
    So there are a lot of women who don't get a marriage,I think.

    返信削除
  2. Hello!!
    I think so too!!!
    It is very good thing that working worman are incresing

    返信削除
  3. Hi^^
    I was shocked too!! this trend is so bad!

    返信削除
  4. Hi.
    I think good that women work increasingly and rise their social status too.
    I think no men don't positive in love.
    It's up to that person.

    返信削除